RuWCED’S MATERNAL ORPHAN EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2015/2016
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The value of safe delivery always never seems important until the pinch of sudden death snatches a loved one from you in the delivery room. Think about this and the fact that; that orphaned baby will NEVER know what it means for MOM to HUG him/her and say “ I LOVE YOU!"
In solidarity with young orphans whose mothers fought so hard, but, maternal mortality challenged their human strength, RuWCED-Cameroon is requesting families, friends and people who know about needy maternal orphans within Ngoketunjia Division-Cameroon to apply for our 2015/2016 educational sponsorship program.
- Orphans whose mothers passed on when giving birth to them or soon after giving birth to them.
- Orphans residing within Ngoketunjia Division and do not have any means of attending school.
- Orphans seeking to attend primary school, or, female orphans who are unable to attend secondary school.
Applications should include:
- Name, age and residence of the orphan,
- One page summary of the story behind the death of his/her mother
- A listing of the school needs and costs in order of preference
- A note on your relationship to the orphan, including your contact details.
Submission of applications.
Deadline for submission of application is 31st of July 2015.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis!
Please share this call among your networks!